Public Narrative Introduction to Coaching Training
December 17, 6 - 9:30 PM Eastern Time
So you've been through a Public Narrative workshop! Your heart was moved, you found new parts of your story, you connected with others, you were inspired to act. Now what? Don't let the learning end there.
Join us for an Introduction to Coaching Training to take your practice to the next level and continue to share Public Narrative with your community. Through this participatory and experiential workshop, you will learn the craft and practice of coaching, and begin to step into the coaching role yourself. This one-of-a-kind workshop is modeled after our internal Coaches Preparation meetings, which are our practice sessions before every training. With small group practice and real-time feedback from expert coaches on your coaching, you'll begin to hone your craft. You'll walk away with a grounding in the essential leadership skill of coaching, an ability to ask deeper questions of your peers and colleagues, and a basis for continuing coaching Public Narrative workshops in the future.
Through this workshop, you will:
- Deepen your understanding of the craft of Public Narrative;
- Craft and practice Stories of Self, Us, and Now;
- Learn the craft and process of coaching Public Narrative;
- Practice and develop your coaching skills with expert and peer support;
Requirements for participation:
- Previous participation in a 1- or 2-day Public Narrative workshop led by Marshall Ganz, Sarah ElRaheb, Rosi Greenberg, Jake Waxman, or Abel Cano.
Limit: 12 participants, for a coach-to-participant ratio of 3:1
We're offering sliding-scale pricing for individuals and organizations. If the listed amounts do not work for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a pay-what-you-can option.